The ancient city of Nablus has been famous for its hand-made soaps since the tenth century.Made from virgin olive oil, the Soaps of Nablus are the renowed for their medicinal benefits and beautifying effects..

Thursday 5 July 2012

Dead Sea Mud..it's like stepping out from a spa..




N says she would be frantic if the factory that makes Nablus Soaps were ever to close down. As she reveled, caressed and soaked herself in the soothing dead sea mud suds she wondered how she would survive if it did. I know because she told me. She had waxed lyrical about it while she still had a towel wrapped around her head in a turban.


It's like stepping out from a spa, N said.... totally relaxing, calming especially after a long work day at the office and particularly after using the dead sea mud soap.... she tried convincing me (like I needed convincing). Now, she says, her skin squeaks when before the use of shower gels or other soaps would only leave a slippery film on her skin (like I didn't know).  She gushes about it, she feels rejuvenated, she feels like a totally new person after a shower. I look at her and she is. I like this new person. I like dead sea mud too.


 I just totally love these soaps and I have only wonderful things to say about it. 

 I have told N to tell all her friends about the soaps because they are just too good not to share. She did. I did. My mother did. This is the first time the three of us have agreed on any one thing. 

Then I told myself I just have to blog about it. N told me I must blog about it. Because you, my friends, must know.

Look ....aren't they gorgeous looking Nablus soaps! Who doesn't want gorgeous...gorgeous for RM 17.50, SGD 8/- or USD 5/- a bar. I think they make wonderful gifts too. You can order them through the mail and postage is free around Malaysia and Singapore and minimal anywhere else around the world. 

-SUMBER:
 http://cherryonacake.blogspot.com/2011/06/soaps-of-nablus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment